From the Principal

Picture of Vanessa Manning
From the Principal
by Vanessa Manning - Thursday, 8 August 2019, 9:38 AM

Dear Parents, Caregivers and Whanau,

Thank you for your very warm welcome to Middleton Grange School. It has been a busy few weeks since I arrived at the start of Term 3, but already I am feeling a strong sense of belonging as I get to know staff, students and members of our wider school community.

As many of you may already know, I have been a past student here, as well as a teacher and a parent of four children who have also attended Middleton Grange School. It is a great privilege to return to Middleton Grange School to serve as its seventh Principal since it was established in 1964.

I look forward to leading the school into the future, with the support of the Board of Trustees, staff, students and community to ensure we honour and glorify God in every aspect of life whilst ensuring a high quality education is provided from a Christian world and life view.

I look forward to meeting many of you over the coming weeks and months as we work together to support the learning of your children.

Proverbs 3: 5 – 6 ESV

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”